{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
title:{}

Well well well, it had been a very long time since i come into my own blog. Had many many things to write but dun know how to write. If really i got to type it will take a thousand of years.... Haha juz joking anyway... So i decided not to write wad had happen in the past.

Currently i am in year 2 1st semester but i tink is about to end soon also. 2nd semester coming soon too. Times seems to flies. Day after day, it seems that since i had enter poly till now i still unlike the life there compare to my previous school but anyway my job is just to finish my poly and get my cert and get out of there that's all. No aim for my result so long every semester can pass. Haha sound so unlike me but really sick and tired of it. Bo bian in order to live in Sg die die must have the PAPER w/o paper lots of things is under controlled.

Just stop here for today wanna go to my lovely bed already...




8:27 AM;

{Profile}

Patricia Tan


Lurrvves~
·Basketball~
·Movie-going


Hates
i dont hate
anyone or anything


!Cravings~
·Grad Frm POLY ASAP!!!




{Shout}

.

{Friends}

{Axper}
{darin}
{ken}
{bo han}


{Music}


{Recently}

  • A Wake Up Call
  • It's 2K9 already..... Times really files yet i am ...
  • Well it had been sometimes since i came into my bl...
  • Unlucky Week
  • Today's event
  • A day of hard work
  • My Day



  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com