{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
title:{My Day}

Today is quite a happy day for me compare to the last few days. For the past few days i was rather upset about some things which made me "out of my mind" but i dun intend to say out what that was so no point for me to continue with this... Haha.... Err ok.... Let me get back to where i am... Today i got back my mathematic exam paper, to my surprise i actually did well this semester.... Yay haha pretty happy with my result.... I am so happy gonna bcome siao already HAHA.... In fact for the 1st semester i failed very badly for it. HAHA lousy me...
Another happy thing was,
I manage to hit the target which my "kor" set for me, dun know is he say say only or really mean it cos i told him my 1st semester result den he said to me: "this semester u get 27 next semester must get 72 instead." At that point of time i was so shock it was like "oh gosh it is a mission impossible task".... He went through with me my test paper question, past year test question and etc. at that point of time i was like ah blurr everything dun know cos did not practice, did not read the book and do the exercises plus i got STM (short term memory).... He told me to read up all the books, after reading all the books do all the exercises i did as he told, after doing the exercises and practices i finally get the result he set for me.... HAHAHA.... I am able to tell him proudly now that i score well in the paper.... When i told him my reuslt is out during my holiday, his reply was:"so how is ur maths paper?" To his disappointment at that time i dun know my maths result... Finally now i get my reult, to my disappointment i am still unable to contact him and share with him this good news.... Perhaps he is too bz..... Really got to say a big THANK YOU to him... Now here come to my the other 2 module i have failed for 2 semester already i still need to put in a lot more afford if not will retain... WTH.... I tink i should do the way wad my "kor" did and hope to get better result in my term 3....
Alright i guess is time for me to go to bed if not 2moro i am unable to wake up again like today.... Slept too much during holidays not use to the timing already.... Gosh.....

9:46 AM;

{Profile}

Patricia Tan


Lurrvves~
·Basketball~
·Movie-going


Hates
i dont hate
anyone or anything


!Cravings~
·Grad Frm POLY ASAP!!!




{Shout}

.

{Friends}

{Axper}
{darin}
{ken}
{bo han}


{Music}


{Recently}




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com