{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
title:{Unlucky Week}

Monday went for my 1st tournment in zhenghua cc... My team met quan feng team, my team did very well were leading throughout the game till the very last few second we lost by 2 points.... WTH... Kind of upset... My team had improve in our stamina and physical...

Tuesday after my maths lecture, during maths tutorial lesson we had our class test on the topic differentiation. I suppose i didn't do well as out of 3 question i am only confident in 1 question to get it right. This semester work is really very tough and time pass very fast too... After maths lesson, here comes my nightmares... The project which my group and i did wasn't working and the best part was the voltage and ground for the circuit had shorted together. Oh gosh.... Took back and troubleshoot and after all the troubleshooting and discussion the circuit finally works today....

As for the inventing of new product, today finally the teacher agree with my product after all the rejection for the pass 4 weeks... Finally can start writing with my proposal... Of course will not do now as i need to prepare for my MST2... Receive a new project again today... WTH this semester so many projects on... Gonna become crazy already....

2moro there's another match, held at the same place (zhenghua cc)... After 2moro, i still got 1 more week to go before my MST2 starts..... NOT MUCH TIME FOR ME TO PREPARE.... OMG poly life....

Will not be able to update for a while as i need to prepare for my exam and finishes my project... Will update when i am free...

All the best guys and thks for all the support given....

11:00 PM;

{Profile}

Patricia Tan


Lurrvves~
·Basketball~
·Movie-going


Hates
i dont hate
anyone or anything


!Cravings~
·Grad Frm POLY ASAP!!!




{Shout}

.

{Friends}

{Axper}
{darin}
{ken}
{bo han}


{Music}


{Recently}

  • Today's event
  • A day of hard work
  • My Day



  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com