{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 29, 2008
title:{}

Well it had been sometimes since i came into my blog and update... Today is my second day of school start... I felt quite bored as i am still having holiday mood... Hahaha....

Times files as i am in my final semester in my year 1..... 7 weeks to go i will be taking my final exam.... Whether if i am able to progress to year 2 will be in my final semester....

Well is kind of fast since i enter poly, dun even know wad i had been doing this year.... gosh kind of scary....

Got to finish all my project in about week 5 in order to have more time for my revision....

Alright i will try hard to progress to my year 2....




10:28 PM;

{Profile}

Patricia Tan


Lurrvves~
·Basketball~
·Movie-going


Hates
i dont hate
anyone or anything


!Cravings~
·Grad Frm POLY ASAP!!!




{Shout}

.

{Friends}

{Axper}
{darin}
{ken}
{bo han}


{Music}


{Recently}

  • Unlucky Week
  • Today's event
  • A day of hard work
  • My Day



  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com