{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
title:{}

It's 2K9 already..... Times really files yet i am still in "my wonder land playing with alice" HAHA.... Since i left ITE i was uncertain of my path where i should head next after my poly... Without any aim, i was like hanging around since then.... Till now i am still uncertain where i should head to next... I can conclude that without having any aims or goals, i will lose my direction... So to set aim is what i should do now and not to wait as i am only left with 6 weeks....

3 terms had past yet i am still hanging in no where... HAHA.... This will be my final term and also the term which determine me to progress or not in about 6 weeks time.... This term the result still the same pass maths fail the other 2 module... Even i pass my maths is just a pass anyway nothing special did not really do well this semester in fact is a great drop of marks.... As for the other 2 module even though is a fail, made a very slight improvment....

Final semester to go in my year 1....

2:04 AM;

{Profile}

Patricia Tan


Lurrvves~
·Basketball~
·Movie-going


Hates
i dont hate
anyone or anything


!Cravings~
·Grad Frm POLY ASAP!!!




{Shout}

.

{Friends}

{Axper}
{darin}
{ken}
{bo han}


{Music}


{Recently}

  • Well it had been sometimes since i came into my bl...
  • Unlucky Week
  • Today's event
  • A day of hard work
  • My Day



  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com